- Dynamically creates all required pages
- Creates page tempaltes and automatically asigns them to the newly created pages
- Updates your HTACCESS file with the required commands to make the pages display when needed.
- Enable the Plugin
- Ensure your HTACCESS file and theme folder are writable
- Check that pages have been created
- Disable the plugin
Please Note – NB!!
- In the event of moving your WordPress installtion into another directory, please note you will need to delete your HTACCESS file and resave it again.
- Do not change the slugs/Permalinks of the newly created pages. If you do so you will have to update the new slugs within the HTACCESS file as well.